Terms Of Service
Term Of Service
2. Only subscribers who have registered the required information are allowed to post videos. Subscribers registering with incorrect information will be immediately blocked from accessing the site. It is a subscriber's responsibility to maintain up-to-date information (email address, etc.). Person's who have been blocked, or banned are not allowed to create a new account in an effort to go around the levied restriction for violating the Terms of Service. One-minute-sermon.com reserves the right to terminate any account that violates these Terms or conflicts with our mission without discussion or negotiation.
3. Subscribers understand that, we will do our best to offer a site, which is safe and reflects Christian values. Subscribers must understand that any activity on the site is done at their own risk. Young children should never participate alone and One-minute-sermon.com cannot be responsible for the safety of children. Subscribers must be at least 13 years old to participate.
4. Subscribers will not use our site for any unlawful purpose. Any suspected illegal activity will be reported to the appropriate authorities. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless One-minute-sermon.com, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of any part of One-minute-sermon.com.
5. One-minute-sermon.com reserves the right to evaluate which videos are posted before posting. Any video, which is determined by One-minute-sermon.com to be inappropriate, will not be posted.
Any language, text, data, information, graphics or videos that could be considered vulgar, pornographic, obscene, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, hateful, unlawful; that are racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or that violate any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person will not be promoted or transmitted via our site.
6. Videos submitted to One-minute-sermon.com should be considered as being available to the public. To the extent possible, all submitted videos are the property of One-minute-sermon.com. By uploading a video you have granted One-minute-sermon.com the license to use it with acknowledgement for any purpose whatsoever. By uploading videos you are extending One-minute-sermon.com the right to distribute your video in a manner that One-minute-sermon.com sees fit and understand that videos published to this site may be distributed to other outlets to reach as wide an audience as possible. Although messages may be recorded for specific individuals or groups they are not considered the private property of the sender or recipient of the messages. For this reason you may not upload any material for which you do not own the copyright. Posting entire articles is prohibited, even if the copyright holder has offered permission.
As a One-minute-sermon.com member you may submit Content to the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that One-minute-sermon.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
One-minute-sermon.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any submitted Content. One-minute-sermon.com does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the site, and One-minute-sermon.com will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. One-minute-sermon.com reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
One-minute-sermon.com reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time.
7. You will not falsely take on an identity of any person, including representing yourself as One-Minute-Sermon.com staff. It is unlawful to indicate that you represent One-Minute-Sermon.com in any manner.
9. Discussion of sexual issues, or any subject that may offend or upset viewers is prohibited. One-Minute-Sermon.com reserves the right as to which videos will be posted. If you are unsure about a planned video post please direct your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Collecting email addresses or other contact information of other users from One-Minute-Sermon.com by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications is not permitted.